Admissions Applications and Process
Welcome to Yeshivas Ohr Reuven. We appreciate your interest in YOR.
To apply, please see the links at the bottom of the page after the instructions.
The following items will be required in order to submit an application:
- Your child’s report cards from the past two years (for students applying to 2nd grade and above)
- Internet filter name. Yeshiva Ketana Ohr Reuven’s Policy is that all devices with internet access, including phones, must be filtered. If any of your devices are not filtered, please install a filter before submitting your application.
- A Full Family Picture
- Birth Certificate (for children applying to our Preschool Division, Kindergarten & Pre1a)
- Your son’s most recent immunization records.
- $100 Application Fee (will be required upon submission). Fee must be paid via credit card only, no cash or checks please.
Once your application has been submitted with payment, you will be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule interviews when the interview season begins.
Yeshivas Ohr Reuven does its very best to finalize decisions as early in the year as possible. Acceptance letters for our Preschool are generally sent out in January. Please note that not every applicant gets accepted.
Notification letters will be sent out once admissions decisions have been made.
In order for a slot to be held for an accepted student, the registration fee will have to be provided within 7 days of the receipt of an acceptance letter.
If you are not interviewed for any reason, the yeshiva will be happy to refund your $100 application fee upon written request to email@example.com.
Should you have any questions regarding the admissions process, feel free to contact our Admissions Director, Mrs. Weitz at 845.362.8362, #105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for “Preschool Application” (for children 3 years and over)
Preschool Admissions is closed for the 2021-2022 school year as both our Kindergarten and Pre1a classes are full.”
Click here for the “Kdg Early Notification Form” (for children 2 years and under)