Welcome to Yeshivas Ohr Reuven. We appreciate your interest in YOR.
For children 2 years and under click HERE for the “Kdg Early Notification Form”.
To apply for children 3 years old and above: (The links are at the bottom of the page after the instructions.)
The following items will be required in order to submit an application:
- Your child’s report cards from the past two years (for students applying to 2nd grade and above)
- Internet filter name. Applications cannot be accepted if you have unfiltered internet access. If you do not already have a filter, please install one before applying.
- A Family Picture
- Birth Certificate (for children applying to our Preschool Division, Kindergarten & Pre1a)
- Your son’s most recent immunization records.
- $100 Application Fee (will be required upon submission). Fee must be paid via credit card only, no cash or checks please.
Once your application has been submitted with payment, you will be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule interviews when the interview season begins.
Notification letters will be sent out once admissions decisions have been made.
Yeshivas Ohr Reuven does its very best to finalize decisions as early in the year as possible. Please note that not every applicant gets accepted.
In order for a slot to be held for an accepted student, the registration fee will have to be provided within 7 days of the receipt of an acceptance letter.
If you are not interviewed for any reason, the yeshiva will be happy to refund your $100 application fee upon written request to email@example.com.
Feel free to contact Mrs. Weitz, our Admissions Director at 845.362.8362, #105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.