Welcome to Yeshivas Ohr Reuven
We appreciate your interest in YOR.
Should you have any questions regarding the admissions process, feel free to contact Mrs. Weitz, Admissions Director, at 845.362.8362, ext.#105 or at email@example.com.
Items Needed to Apply:
- Birth Certificate (for Nursery, Kindergarten & Pre1a)
- Full Family Picture
- Immunization Records
- Report Cards from the past 2 years (for grades 2 and above)
- Internet Filter Name. YOR’s policy is that all devices with internet access, including phones, must be filtered. If any of your devices are not filteres, please install a filter before applying.
- Early Intervention Service Reports (If applicable)
Once your application has been submitted with all components.
You will be contacted to schedule interviews when the intereview season begins.
New Families (both the parents and the applicant) will meet with :
- the Rosh HaYeshiva, Rabbi Bezalel Rudinsky
- the Menahel, Rabbi Yosef B. Rawicki
- the Director of Student Services and Preschool, Mrs. Shani Plotzker.
Current YOR Families (just the applicant) will meet with Mrs. Plotzker
Yeshivas Ohr Reuven does its best to finalize decisions as early in the year as possible. Acceptance letters for Preschool are generally sent out in January. Please understand that not every applicant gets accepted. Notification letters will be sent out once admissions decisions have been made.
In order for a slot to be held for a newly accepted student, the completed Enrollment Commitment Form and registration fee will have to be provided within 7 days of the receipt of the acceptance letter.
If you are not interviewed for any reason, the yeshiva will be happy to refund your $100 application fee upon written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.